[} I’ve recently finished my bachelor degree in Virtual Arts at the University College of Hedmark where I specialized in Concept Art, Digital Graphics, Game Development, and Motion Graphics. My main interest is creating visual ideas for characters and worlds, and developing games with depth that are both inspiring and fun to play.
[} I’m currently working on developing an action adventure game titled Bark, together with five other game development graduates. Bark is inspired by Norwegian folklore and will feature well known characters such as trolls, hulders, and several otherworldly creatures. My role in the project is to design core game mechanics, piece the game world together inside the Unreal Engine, creating special effects (particles), and assisting with concept art for environments, characters and props.
- concept art // visualization sketches and concept art for characters, environments (moods) and/or props
- texturing // hand painted or photo-sourced textures for unwrapped meshes and/or tiling
- game design // mostly design principles and theories, not implementation
- level design // over one and a half year experience with Unreal Development Kit
- graphic design // logos, posters, web graphics
- motion graphics // animating shapes and objects, comping, and video editing
- After Effects // animation, shapes, comping
- Photoshop // drawing, design, textures
- Mudbox // advanced texture maps
- UDK // level design, lighting, particles, materials/shaders
- Wacom Intuos 4 // tablet